is a haunting cocktail for Halloween parties. The drink creates two layers: the bottom is red with grenadine and the top is black with cola. Add spiders to the drink or hang them on the glass for a ghoulish finishing touch. Both Smirnoff and Effen make great black cherry vodkas.
- 1 oz black cherry vodka
- 1/2 oz grenadine
- maraschino cherries for garnish
- Coat the bottom of a highball glass with grenadine.
- Add ice and vodka.
- Fill with cola.
- Garnish with cherries.
No ghosts in this house, at least not tonight. The Ghostbuster is a fun, simple, neat cocktail that is full of wonderful flavors. The drops of Irish cream create a ghost-like figure in the middle of the glass. A great novelty for Halloween.
Yield: 1 Drink
- 1 oz peach schnapps
- 1 oz melon liqueur
- 3-5 drops of Irish cream liqueur
- Pour the peach schnapps and melon liqueur into a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake well.
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Add the Irish cream drop by drop into the center of the drink.